Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Kitchen Disaster

My Father-in-law came up to put some tile in our kitchen. When I went down to Oregon we traded work. I helped with his deck and roof and he helped with our tile. Well he pulled up the floor and noticed dry rot and black mold. So we had to tear up the cabinets and found a ton of black mold all over the floor and wall. We had to tear it all out and take my money for school (next semester) and fix the floor, wall and the countertops. Bethany and her dad mostly did it all while I was at school. They did a bang up job too. I would just come home and tell them all the things they did wrong and then have them fix them. They did a fantastic job that I didn't have to tell them anything. I tried to help as much as I could but school and working didn't help. But the Kitchen is put all back together the tile is down and the only thing left is the grout. I will put up a picture a little later. I am blogging while I am waiting for my psychology class to start. So I will have to learn how to put pictures on from my Mac.

Has everyone seen Iron Man? It is really good! Bethany really liked it a lot. She told me that she was glad that I bought it.

5 Comments:

At 7:16 PM , Blogger Heidi said...

OH MY GOSH!!! What a NIGHTMARE!!! You are lucky to have a wife who isn't afraid to dig in and get her hands dirty. I can't wait to see the new stuff this weekend!!!

 
At 2:41 PM , Blogger Will Thomas said...

Sorry about the mold. Glad you caught it!

Thought Iron Man was a bust! sorry man.

 
At 3:50 PM , Blogger The Wright Stuff said...

I just came across your guys' blog and I'm so excited! Hailey was just asking if Jordynn and Taylar could come over and play... I had to break the sad news to her that you guys moved far away... she was so sad. How's ID? Please keep in touch! :)

 
At 9:31 PM , Blogger The Madden's said...

My name is dave and i never look at my brothers blog!!!!!! :>

 
At 11:06 PM , Blogger The Madden's said...

that looks like a fun job to do!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home