Thursday, January 01, 2009

Lack of Blogging

Right after I was done with school I took off with the girls and went down to Oregon. We spent a week and a half there and then Bethany flew in Christmas morning. The day that I got there it snowed the whole week. Putting at least 16 inches on the ground. There we so many accidents and people stuck. Including myself who was ran off into a ditch. People down there have a hard time driving in the snow and don't know what they are doing and don't like to share the road. The Portland area is not really equipped for that much snow and the back roads were terrible. We had a really good time and were lucky that Bethany was able to come Christmas day and actually land in Portland. We spent to days with my family and then two days with Beth's. We came home a little early because Bethany has to work today actually. HAPPY NEW YEAR everybody!!! I guess I should have put that up at the top. Oh well. And the reason we haven't blogged for so long is that we were having computer problems and since it was 6 years old I thought it would just be easier to buy a new one. We bought a Mac mini and I think it is wonderful. I need to teach Bethany how to use it so it might be a while before she blogs again. I will try and download some pictures and share them of Taylar and Jordynn opening presents and of our little trip.

1 Comments:

At 8:54 AM , Blogger Heidi said...

Glad to hear that you guys didn't die, and you were just busy. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year (Belated)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home