Sunday, August 02, 2009

James Abram Madden






Sorry this took so long but here are some pictures.

8 Comments:

At 7:47 AM , Blogger Valerie said...

He's gorgeous! He looked gigantic until I got to the pictures with the girls - it's all about perspective I guess ;)

 
At 7:56 AM , Blogger The Lovells said...

What a cuttie!! So happy for you guys.

 
At 9:13 AM , Blogger Peggy Glasmann said...

Congrats on the boy. What a cutie!! I'm glad you updated, I was getting worried!

 
At 9:26 PM , Blogger The M Family said...

So excited for you guys! He looks very handsome Dave.....NOW you've really got a fishing buddy!

 
At 10:57 AM , Blogger Dot said...

What a handsome little boy!
Congrats! How about some details...please. Like when he was born, and how big he was...

 
At 4:02 PM , Blogger Marie said...

Finally!! He's such a cutie. I can't wait until you guys come up to visit so I can hold him and squeeze him! Congratulations. I guess Jordyn's OK with a brother now, huh?!

 
At 11:01 PM , Blogger Nicole said...

Oh my goodness you guys he is precious!!! What a beautiful family you have, I'm so excited for you. I hope to see you all soon.

 
At 12:14 AM , Blogger Nelle said...

What a sweet baby! I'm so excited for your family. I really miss you guys. Any chance you'll be heading up to Spokane for a visit anytime soon? If so, please come to see us, okay?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home